Welcome to Peace Over Poverty

The world is a good place to anyone I know. Whenever I ask “How’s Life” (which I do a lot) usually I get back good, nice, and great! Sometimes if I ask a stressed adult I don’t get a very positive answer, but the best answer I ever got was “Great! I have a full tummy, a safe place to sleep and an education, life’s just… great!” That made me think, are there many people in this world who don’t have a full tummy, a safe place to sleep, or even an education? Then I realized that I haven’t seen the real world. Almost all my life I have lived in the same town, that’s all I know. What is the real world like? I have decided the best way to figure this out is to learn about and explore the real world and share my findings with anyone who will listen and read this blog.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Warm and Fuzzy Drive

Remember all those times I have talked about the organization Trust In Education? Well now I am stepping up to help this cause! Two of my good friends and I are having a drive to collect items for Trust In Education in two of the local elementary schools! We made a huge presentation (and by we I mean mostly Hannah who is actually good with computers) and tomorrow we are presenting to my old elementary school! I can't wait to see my old teachers and my little stepsister's class, but most of all I can't wait to help get some of the kids feel how great it is to give to others in need!

No comments:

Post a Comment