Welcome to Peace Over Poverty

The world is a good place to anyone I know. Whenever I ask “How’s Life” (which I do a lot) usually I get back good, nice, and great! Sometimes if I ask a stressed adult I don’t get a very positive answer, but the best answer I ever got was “Great! I have a full tummy, a safe place to sleep and an education, life’s just… great!” That made me think, are there many people in this world who don’t have a full tummy, a safe place to sleep, or even an education? Then I realized that I haven’t seen the real world. Almost all my life I have lived in the same town, that’s all I know. What is the real world like? I have decided the best way to figure this out is to learn about and explore the real world and share my findings with anyone who will listen and read this blog.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Sorry...

Dear Readers of Peace Over Poverty,
I deeply apologize for my lack of posts since March. My computer crashed so I was unable to update my blog for a long time. It actually started working again about a week ago but I have been a tad... lazy. Please forgive me
Sincerly,
Annakat 

1 comment: